Tuesday, May 26, 2009

family camping trip



Having fun!!
My family and I went camping in the woods behind my sister and BIL house, we had such a great time, I had to share pictures. this was of the creek right behind our tent, talk about sleeping like a baby!!


we had six tents (seven if you count the little one attached to ours) and a screen house, my BIL even made a outhouse. What a great guy!!


I have to share these great photos to, my BIL was trying to get my nephew to go out on the four wheeler, he kept promising him that he would not speed or take him in the water.. he kept his fingers crossed because he does not beak promises.. the next is he (the BIL) cooked bacon, guess he was never taught fire safety in the military.. the grease caught on fire and set the sreen tent on fire.. funny, we had so much fun we are doing it again fourth of July!!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a scene out of a movie! What a perfect little camp sight. We live at the foot of our mountains and I have not been camping once since I've been married. I need to make some changes.

    ReplyDelete